The Dual Column Breather provides a continuous stream of dry air to a transformer, regardless of the amount of moisture being absorbed. This feature allows customers to standardize on one breather to support every transformer on their system, maximizing value and limiting the number of parts needed to manage inventory and/or new orders.
Can be configured for various tank sizes up to 40,000 gallons or more.
- Dual column design for continuous breathing, even during regeneration
- Sealed/Latching solenoid for improved reliability
- Aluminum and stainless steel construction for durability
- Borosilicate glass globes resist weather-relating etching
- Sealed, super bright 10,000 mcd LED indicators on control box provide easy visual indication of breather status, even in direct sunlight
- Humidity sensor acts as regeneration trigger
- Time-based regeneration settings also included
- Standard alarm contacts for remote alerts
- Adapter plates available for easy upgrade from older breather models
- Conduit wiring does not require adapater box
- Silica gel ships installed
Optional Communication and Monitoring
- Modbus (RS-485) connectivity at 4800 to 38400 baud monitors
- 4-20mA signal for data transmission